Polish and protect your boat or RV in one simple step!
Max's RV One-Step Ceramic Polish & Sealant is an incredible one-step solution for keeping your RV looking its best. This unique formula eliminates light imperfections and deposits an incredibly glossy layer of ceramic sealant protection in one easy step. Max's RV One-Step Ceramic Polish & Sealant protects your boat or RV from the damaging effects of UV rays.
- Cleans, polishes, and seals
- Removes light oxidation and staining
- Adds long lasting ceramic protection
- Easy to use
- Sun-safe formula can be applied in direct sunlight
Whether your toy of choice is a boat or an RV, there’s no doubt that your sizable investment will spend many hours out in the sunshine be it on the open road or open water. Any well loved RV needs a little bit of maintenance to keep it looking like new. Max's RV One-Step Ceramic Polish & Sealant makes the maintenance part of your routine easier, so you can spend more time cruising by land or sea!
Max's RV One-Step Ceramic Polish & Sealant is safe for use on gel coat, fiberglass, and painted surfaces, and it can be used in direct sunlight, making it extremely versatile. The gentle abrasives finesses away light oxidation and swirl marks while a coating of synthetic sealant locks out contaminants and keeps your boat or RV glossy for months at a time!
- Shake well.
- Apply a nickel-sized dollop of polish directly onto applicator sponge.
- Vigorously rub into surface until it turns clear.
- Buff to a high gloss using a microfiber towel.
- Shake well.
- Apply an X of polish directly onto a foam cutting or polishing pad.
- Spread polish over a 2’ x 2’ area with the machine turned OFF. If using a rotary polisher, set speed between 800 and 1200 RPM. If using a dual action polisher, set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM.
- Using a slow arm movement with medium downward pressure, perform 4-5 section passes, or until the polish turns clear.
- Remove excess polish using a microfiber towel.
Includes microfiber towel & applicator pad.
Made in the USA